Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December first

So we made it through today by the grace and with the help of God. It was a very difficult day. I worked today to help, and it was a busy one. I did get to see family occasionally and that was a good thing. There were tears with co-workers. There were tears with others. We all made it through. And we will keep making it through because we have help from the One above. I thank Him every day for my family and friends. I thank Him for you. I don't know what we would have done and how we would have made it without your help.

I love you all.

Psalm 71:20-21

Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up. You will increase my honor and comfort me once again.
I love the songs of King David, the Psalms (Rick was reading the Psalms when he became ill....)

To be continued..............

No comments:

Post a Comment