Sunday, December 19, 2010

Gamma's Girl

Miss Tobi did not get to come home today AND she had to have her IV restarted today, the first one was not working well. She is such a brave girl! And so spoiled! She has a bed full of stuffed animals and dolls. She is still telling everyone who comes near her to "go away" and "I no like it" and of course "no." Her fever is much improved, but she is still not eating or drinking. Hopefully, tomorrow she will feel more like taking in food and liquids and can come home! That would be the best!

I was lucky enough to be able to have call today. I have no idea why I scheduled myself 4 days during the week before Christmas! Ouch! I asked for call today and they called me at 4:38 in the morning to tell me I could stay home. I was happy to have call, but I had only been asleep about 3 hours. I don't even get up before about 15 before 6 to 6 am on the days I work! I only dozed off and on after that. I am thankful though that I got it! I need to write a note on my phone number card that reminds them if I ask for call I don't want to be called before 6. If I ask for call, I won't turn it down! I went to mom's this morning for breakfast then to the hospital for the rest of the day. I decided to miss church today and stay with Tobi. I think God understands! (I hope He does anyway!!) I love my family!

We had our fire department Christmas dinner tonight. Nick and I went, we played dirty Santa. I got a snowman cookie jar. I love it! Have no idea who brought it, but I love it! I don't think the gift I took went over too well. Sorry about that! I liked it.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I love y'all!

To be continued..........

No comments:

Post a Comment