Thursday, July 25, 2013

Baking for friends

Today I decided to bake bread for some friends. One friend I've shared part of a loaf with before got a whole loaf today. Another whose husband has been sick got one. She really enjoyed it! Another friend has a sick momma who I sent a loaf to. I feel a bit awkward in a way sending her a loaf of bread, she could cook circles around me when she was well. But maybe she will get just a bit of enjoyment from a warm loaf of white bread. I sure hope so! 
This was about half way thru the first rise
Coming out of the bowl at the end of the first rise lol! 
Set to rise in the pans
In the oven to bake! 

I kept a loaf for Nick and me and had a ham sandwich with mine and stayed within my carb limit!

I enjoy baking. I enjoy when others get good out of something I tried to do! 

I love all y'all!❤
To be continued........



No comments:

Post a Comment