Sunday, July 7, 2013

A good day

Yesterday was a good day. Nick and I had family and friends who are like family over for a late afternoon cookout and fireworks at dusk. I didn't count how many came but there were several here. We had lots of good food and desserts and a pretty fireworks show. I believe everyone had a great time. If anyone was hungry, it was their own fault! 
(Photo from google images)

For the past few days I have been so very short of breath. It is now to the point I can not walk and talk at the same time. I get very diaphoretic doing any task home or work. I am a little worried. Friday night it was also accompanied by chest throat and arm heaviness. I took a nitro tablet I've had around for a few years but it was still good. I know this because it took the top of my head off. It eased the heaviness too. I slept we'll last night but had to take a nap this afternoon. My CPAP helps a little with the shortness of breath. In fact, I'm about to go back to bed now. I did call in to work tomorrow. I will be trying to get into Dr Avula tomorrow. We will see what he says. It's just been a little over a year since I had a heart cath that said the arteries were pretty good. They don't clog up in this short amount of time generally. We will see tomorrow. 

I love all y'all! ❤
To be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment