Monday, June 3, 2013

Just stuff

I worked the last 3 days. It was a "steady" busy until the last couple of hours yesterday then it was a whirlwind busy! But we got through it and most left on time. 

My birthday was the 28th. It was a great day. Went out to eat and then saw StarTrek Into Darkness. I'd like to see that again! Still need to see Iron Man 3. 

June 2 marked the second anniversary of a terrible day. It's the anniversary of the death of a sweet friend who I loved dearly. Complications from Lupus and pulmonary hypertension took that sweet girl from us. She left behind a daughter who is so much like her and a husband who loved her so much that at her funeral he said if he could go back to day one and know what he knows now, he would still do it all again. We still love you Jennifer! 

Please remember my family in your prayers!

I love all y'all!! ❤
To be continued.....

  My sweet friend! Jennifer Rene Grote❤

No comments:

Post a Comment