Thursday, June 13, 2013

Blessed!

It is a nice day out, a bit overcast and not nearly as muggy or hot as yesterday. Yesterday was the year high temp to date. I thought it was August when I went outside. It was 93 degrees officially. That is HOT!!

I came to town today to run a couple of errands and stopped by the library. My AC at home is not doing its job and I enjoyed the cool air in the library. Even though there are things "wrong", we are blessed to have a roof over our head, a place to sleep, food, clean clothes, a job.... the list goes on! My grandbabies are healthy. Feeling very blessed.

Nick is doing well today. He is actually out in this heat working, he is very positive in his attitude and almost like a different man. I am pleased with his life changes. I foresee those changes being permanent. He is helping me a lot more and for that I am grateful. Now, if he would just get that car fixed! LOL!

This weekend is homecoming at Miller Hill. It is my weekend to work, and I was off. Now, things have happened at work and I may need to work after all. We will see.  It is going to be very hot on Sunday. I don't know if I can take it out there in the heat or not. Will have to wait and see.

Stay cool! Keep an eye on your elderly friends and family in this heat. Make sure they have fans if they don't have AC.

Please continue to remember my family in your prayers. My Uncle Wade is still very sick and unsure how things will be.

I love all y'all!
To be continued...........


            Psalms
Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment