Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Rainy start!

Woke this morning to a much nicer day except for the rain. The temps are much more bearable! I love this kind of temp. Wish it was this way all the time. I think in my old age I am a bit spoiled to the AC. When I was growing up, I didn't know much about AC, we only had a couple of fans and we did just fine. When  I got out on my own, I discovered central air. What a joy! And now I can't take the heat haha.

Sometimes I write what is on my mind at the time. Well, not sometimes. All of the time. If you read this blog regularly, you know this. Sometimes what I say may be blunt and on point to something in someone's life. What I write isn't directed at anyone at all ever. If I have something to say to anyone, I say it to them. I write what I feel. Period. I don't mean to hurt anyone'e feelings ever by what I write, so if I have ever hurt your feelings reading this, I really sincerely apologize! I just write what my heart tells me. That is all I have ever written.

I am still having a difficult time missing Rick. I read somewhere yesterday about someone else who lost a husband 3 years ago. She is feeling the same way. There is another person at work in a different department who lost her husband suddenly. It has been almost 2 years for her. She hurts. And another just this past year and Aunt Bonita this past February. It seems sometimes it is almost more than we can bear. So I write. I say whatever comes to my mind. When it is about him, it helps. Sometimes it is just rambling. It helps too. Just to have a place to write what you feel helps. Try it!

Nana and Pap's grandchildren

I miss this man more than you can know!

four generations of my family

Our last photo together with Thomas
                                  Taken on Sunday before he went to hospital the next Saturday


135 days until Halloween
163 days until Thanksgiving
189 days until Christmas
Just in case you didn't see yesterday's post and were wondering how long it is until holiday time!

I love all y'all!
To be continued....................

No comments:

Post a Comment