Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Gonna be a hot one!!

I think today may be the hottest day of the year so far! I don't look forward to it at all!! I remember a time not so long ago (just a few weeks in fact) we were complaining about the chilly spring! No happy medium with us humans! Be care if you have to work outside. Check on sick and elderly neighbors- especially those with no ac! 


This sweet baby died Monday. She was inside Nicks truck and he didn't know. She jumped out while he was driving and was under his wheel before he knew what happened. She will be missed! Best kitty ever. No more fur babies for me! You love them and they die and it's too much!! When Bandit dies, I will miss him. He's been with us about 12 years. He's getting gray and hard of hearing. He sleeps with his eyes half open and at times I've nearly panicked finding him that way especially when I walk up on him and he doesn't hear me. 

Nick is still sad but seems to be doing better. It will take time and work out how it should be! It's hard when fiancés break up. 

Stay cool and have a blessed day!!
I love all y'all!❤
To be continued...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment