Sunday, June 9, 2013

One week and a day later

Nick is hanging in there. He's sad. He's trying, just having a difficult time trying to understand. It hurts to see your child hurt- no matter their age. You wish you could fix it for them. I'm trying to give him the best advice I can without prying too much. I told him to pray about it. And he has and he is a bit more calm about it. If he crosses your mind, remember him in your prayers. 

Also, please continue to remember my Uncle Wade in your prayers. Friday the doctors told his daughter there wasn't much else they could do. My mom is sad. Please remember her and her siblings as they face the possible loss of another brother. 

Sorry this post is asking for prayer but if we don't ask, we might not receive!

I love all y'all! ❤
To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment