Wednesday, April 10, 2013

So glad it's spring

I've been front porching it again today. I ❤ this weather! The redbud trees are about ready to bloom and the dogwoods are full of buds as well. Monday my snowball bush was full of buds. Today those have tripled in size. Ah, spring! The weather forecast is a bit tricky though. They are calling for storms sometime in the next 16-24 hrs. Then a cool down. Don't fret though, the cool down is dogwood winter I'm pretty sure- from the looks of the trees anyway. We still have a couple more cool spells before summer gets here. And it will. And then we will be complaining about the heat. No happy medium I guess!

I am feeling better. Less guilt. It will be fine.

I love all y'all!❤
To be continued....

The tree is a dogwood out my back door.



No comments:

Post a Comment