Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A brand new year! 2013 is here!


Well, the new year made it here without any problems (that I know of). YAY! I spent New Years Eve until about 10:30 pm with friends up the road, I spend it there nearly every year. Nick and Janna went with me, but they didn't stay long. We had some good food, good fun and a great bunch of folks. I look forward to the gatherings there. We always have a good time. Tika Sue didn't know what to think about all the people and not being put up in the bedroom. She wandered around looking up at people. She wanted various folks to hold her. Tika is a teacup Chihuahua. She is Sandy's little buddy. She goes lots of places with them even when they go camping in the summer. Now, if only I could get that %^** camera away from Tonya Lynn....

   

The picture with Sandy on the floor happened after I left.... Looks like I missed out on some fun....

I had to go into work this morning, stayed all day of course. It was a busy day. Thankful for good co-workers that help each other.

I was looking over the blog. 2012 had 156 posts. Since I started blogging in 2010, there have been 451 total posts with 16,600 total page views. I can not tell you who unless there was a comment.

Did you make a New Years Resolution? I didn't, never have really......

I hope each and every one has a very blessed New Year!!

I love all y'all!
To be continued.......
Just me, Myra
“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.” 2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV



No comments:

Post a Comment