Friday, January 11, 2013

Just Stuff

I was just thinking about everything that has happened the past few years. I've been dreaming about Rick a lot. It's just under 2 weeks from the 3 year mark that we spent our very last day ever in our home. And he was so sick that day. He didn't want to go to the hospital. He only went for me. Sometimes I have guilt for that but he would have died that night and I wasn't ready. It was too soon. We were supposed to have a few more months left. Spending his last 6 weeks on earth on a ventilator was not his choice. He only agreed because I asked. I just hoped it was pneumonia only and he would recover. Those blood clots to his lungs had other ideas. God had other plans for him. He wanted him to rest, his work was done.

Sorry. But I miss him so much. Some days it's almost more than I can stand. But I do stand it barely. And I go on. AND except for writing here, you might not even suspect.

If you read my Facebook posts, you know Perry found Brandon's razor and cut his hair. Note the tear, he felt like he was in trouble. Val shaved his head. He likes his cut. I got to see him and Tobi today at Nana's. I love that nakey head. They are my babies.

Val is posting away on her blog which you will find on my blog list linked to the left side if this page. "Innovative Mommy" I believe is what it's called, I can't see it right now. I have computer problems and am posting from my phone. She does an excellent job with her blog. Give it a try.

Don't worry about me, I'm fine. I have been feeling quite short of breath and my ankles and feet are swelling a lot. I looked up a medicine I'm on. It could be the culprit. I will tell the Dr next time I see him.

I love all y'all.
To be continued....



1 comment:

  1. Why is that kids are fascinated with cutting their hair? My daughter was one of those that didn't have much hair for what seemed like forever. When she finally did get hair she cut a big chunk of it as close to her scalp as she could have gotten. I had to have it cut very short to attempt to hide the missing chunk.
    The picture is precious with the little tear on his cheek.

    ReplyDelete