Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January 15

Every two years we have to renew our basic life support certification BLS. It was my turn this morning. It took about an hour total. Beginning to end. Yay! I'm done until 2015! Well, except for ACLS recertification. Thats later this summer. ACLS stands for advanced cardiac life support. It adds medications and advanced airway to the basic life support. I've been an instructor in both. I used to be an instructor trainer in BLS. That meant I taught instructors to teach BLS. I let that go when we moved to Massachusetts. I let the ACLS instructor go when Rick got sick. I may get that back this summer, Sherry asked me to today. We will see how it goes.

Yesterday we had sleet for about 15 minutes. It's supposed to do that again today. Where besides KY can you wear short sleeves and flip flops one day, tread water the next and have sleet the next!

I hope y'all have a great day!
I love all y'all!
To be continued.....



No comments:

Post a Comment