Monday, January 7, 2013

One week from today

It's just one week until Val turns 27. That's pretty difficult to believe in so many ways. It also makes me very old. Happy Birthday Sissy! Val has a blog- innovative mommy linked here on my blog list to the left. Check it out.

Just 3 days would have been Carlos' birthday. In two months he will be gone 4 years (this March). That doesn't seem real either. And in just a couple weeks will mark the third anniversary of Ricks last day here at home. It makes me sad to think about it. He wouldn't want me to think about it. He told me to move on quickly. I was still young and should get on with life. I just can't help it. I still miss him like it was yesterday. You can't spend almost 25 years married to someone and put them on the back burner or off the stove so easily.

Please remember a neighbor in your prayers. Looks like he will be coming home from the hospital with hospice. God knows everything. His will will be. Prayers for comfort and peace for him and his family would be appreciated.

It has been a very productive day here. Complete with chicken pot pie (homemade) for supper. It's so good even if I didn't have carrots for it. I subbed corn. It was great!

I love all y'all!
To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment