Thursday, April 2, 2015

What was I thinking?

I brought my babies home with me yesterday. They spent the night and most of today. Yesterday, we baked an angel food cake from scratch, made a Strawberry Sparkle Cake from it and ate some of it. We gave the rest away. It was good! You can find the recipe on The Pioneer Woman website or my cooking blog links it.

We played, went outside, they played with Bruno until I thought he hid for a while. We watched cartoons, they fought to see who could sit closest to me instead of one on each side. And what was I thinking! We all three slept (I use that term loosely) in the same bed. It's a queen bed, I don't think a king would have been enough room. It's amazing how much room a 5 and 6 year old takes up! But we slept. Sort of.

This morning I made scrambled eggs and toast. They ate pretty good. Tobi had her usual coffee. (It's 1/4 cup coffee and 3/4 cup milk with a bit of sweetener.) They ate lunch and played some more and then I took them home. I think they had fun.

Tobi said the cake was 1000% good.






I love all y'all❤️
To be continued..........

No comments:

Post a Comment