Saturday, March 28, 2015

Go Big Blue Nation!

                                                             Image result for big blue nation basketball

Well, tonight UK plays Notre Dame in the Elite 8 of the NCAA tournament. I am hopeful the CATS will win. They will be 38-0 if they do, and it has been a long, long time since that has happened. GO CATS!! Also of note, U of L is also in the Elite 8. I would love it for UK and U of L to play for the title!! And it is possible!! GO KY teams!!

This has been a busy week and a sad week. Uncle Loy passed away, and I was unable to attend the visitation and service. I had a procedure scheduled for the day of visitation and had to work the day of the funeral. I wish it could have been different, but they understood. 

The procedure I had Wednesday was a upper endoscopy. These esophageal spasms have been really bad and seem to be more frequent. They cause chest, jaw and arm pain and it is intense. And sometimes it is almost more than I can bear. Hopefully I will get answers. I know its not my heart. So, gotta get these spasms settled. We have some ideas, just waiting for the Bravo monitor which measured the pH (acid) level in my esophagus for 48 hours. The Dr also said the hiatal hernia surgery I had 15 years ago was still good. So, say a lil prayer for me. 

It is almost game time so goodnight!!

I love all y'all!❤️
To be continued............

Image result for psalms verses

No comments:

Post a Comment