Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Springtime!

  


What a wonderful time of year! Birds and blooms, new growth, Hummingbirds. Had a couple of little visitors this morning. Two male hummingbirds fighting over 3 feeders, Eight feeding spots between those three feeders and only two of them. Surely they could get along. I've been enjoying these little creatures since we bought this farm in 1991. (Well, spring of 1992) I started feeding these beauties way back when we first bought this farm before we even built here. I have had up in the twenties of birds trying to fight over feeders at times. I enjoy watching them so much.  They can be vicious to each other.

Still loving my new car!!

I have to tell you a funny. This morning, long before sunrise, I was awakened by footsteps. I was afraid and was very still, as not to alert my intruder that I was aware of those footsteps. Footsteps, more footsteps......
Then it dawned on me. Bruno was in the house. He wanted to go out and couldn't wake Nick. So he came down the steps to my room and woke me.  I tried to go back to sleep to no avail. So....
I did what every good southern momma would do. I made a cup of coffee and fresh homemade biscuits and scrambled some farm fresh eggs. Nice breakfast. Served it up on my favorite Fiesta color-- scarlet!
Be jealous! It was yummy. I did make enough for Nick to share. He was a happy son. I guess growing boys need a good breakfast before they go out to work in the sun all day. 

I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.”John 10:28-30 
I think this is all for today. Have a blessed day! Oh, and please remember those who are in need in your prayers. So much sickness and death and everyone could use prayers for those they love.

I love all y'all❤️
To be continued...........

No comments:

Post a Comment