Sunday, February 10, 2013

Update on no Coke Zero progress!

I can honestly say its been almost 72 hours since I've had Coke Zero and knowing the potential harm I think has made me really try. The first day I had a dull headache that was quite annoying. I first attributed it to withdrawal. In retrospect, I believe it was from this flu-like illness I came down with. My coworkers made me leave yesterday and pretty much threatened my safety if I showed up today. Rest assured, though they were teasing me, there was no way I could have worked today. I had my flu shot early in the season so I'm relatively sure it's not the flu but just an aggressive cold. If it is, I should be better in a couple of days.

Remember the Logsdon family in your prayers. They have been through the loss of two in the past few weeks. Also continue to remember the Wolfs and Priddys as well as others who have had recent losses.

I love all y'all! ❤
To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment