Friday, February 8, 2013

I have to try this

Yesterday it was brought to my attention that many of the symptoms I've been experiencing the past several months can be explained by too much aspartame. Those symptoms include: joint and muscle pain, vision problems, and more importantly shortness of breath, heart palpitations, leg/ankle swelling, insomnia, the low blood sugar episodes.... the list does go on. I've read this before in the PDR (a drug reference book) but never really attributed it to me. Maybe denial? I seriously really drink 2+ liters of diet coke/coke zero daily. It's now been 12 hours since I've had a drop. My head is killing me. This aspartame is addictive, so I expect withdrawals which I'm not looking forward to. Please bear with me during this transition. I have sweet tea in the fridge for later. Hope it helps!

I shall need your prayers for me to get past this to regain some freedom from these symptoms.

Nick said: "I've been trying to tell you this" and he has!! I just wouldn't listen!

I love all y'all!!❤
To be continued.....


No comments:

Post a Comment