Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Update on Nate

Nathan just can't catch a break! Bless his little heart! He was in his back yard and a neighbor's dog bit him. He has several puncture marks! Hope he heals quickly and without problems!

I got to see my babies today-they were with their mom at the Dollar Store at Chalybeate. Tobi saw me first. She said "I have to see you Gamma!" So sweet, and of course Bubba had to see me too! He's my boy! He wanted a motorcycle. Tobi got a pom-pom. Livvy got a baby toy. You could hear her all over the store! She was one unhappy little girl! Val said she hadn't had much of a nap today and you sure could tell!

My persimmon Fiesta plate came today. I was happy about that. I do need a Fiesta persimmon latte mug--but I don't think they make that, at least the replacements ltd place didn't have it..... I also got the tangerine place setting I ordered a while back. In fact, every time I went to the bathroom this morning, a delivery came! First, it was UPS (they do know where our house is now!--it was the same young man) delivery for Nick, next was my persimmon plate the mailman brought then FedEx brought the tangerine delivery. I was happy!

Nick got the  grounds at Miller Hill ready for Sunday. It is Homecoming Service. If you are reading this and live around here and want to be there, we would love to have you! Lots and lots of good food will be there I am certain AND there will be more than enough to go around a few times! There always is!
Joshua 24:15 "And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." (KJV)
I love all y'all!
To be continued.........

No comments:

Post a Comment