Saturday, June 9, 2012

Nathan

Nathan Ashworth, Rick's Grandson
This young man is Greg's son Rick's grandson and my step-grandson. He broke his elbow recently. It has been a difficult few days for Greg, Michaelle and Nate. But, looking at the picture, he is handling it well!

I do wish Rick could have known Greg and his family. He wondered a lot about his firstborn and if he had grandchildren through him. He would be pleased to know we made contact and we are developing relationships with them. Remember, the summer before the tumor was found we were within miles of their home--just didn't know it. Even though he never knew about them, he often wondered. After the tumor was found, he worried whether he should try harder to find him. He just never got the chance. And had I not opened an email from someone I didn't know, we might not know them either. The Wilson reunion is coming up in a week. They plan to attend. I hope I get to be there so they know someone there. Nick will be there with them. Valarie has to work I am on call, so I won't know until the day of whether I get to be there or not AND I might not be able to stay once I get there. We will see. I will post pictures here if I get to go.

Hang tough Nate, Gamma Myra loves you and hopes you heal quickly!  Good luck buddy!

It has been a rough week at work. I am grateful for wonderful coworkers who help get through the shift. Now that the moon is waning, I hope it gets a bit easier!
“Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.” Matthew 7:13-14 KJV
I love all y'all!
To be continued............

No comments:

Post a Comment