Thursday, June 21, 2012

Duct tape helps

There is an old saying "you can't fix stupid but duct tape helps" and there are those who are so stupid as to try to intimidate people. Today while I was driving home from a meeting, I was coming down to where the 4 lanes become 2 and was behind a truck behind a dark car and they were going too slow so I go around them. I have about 50 yards or less left and the car driver looks over and speeds up and tried his best to cut me off. I went a bit faster and got on over. I was to turn left in a few yards and when I stopped to make my turn, he acted like he was going to hit me. Then he swerved around me, blew his horn and yelled obscene language at me.  I gave my signal with plenty of time for him to slow down. I really wish I knew who it was. He went straight ahead. I would like to duct tape that foul mouth of his! Whew. What a day. Brought back all kinds of feelings from 21 1/2 years ago when I was rear ended at a stop sign and Nick was born early because of it. I really thought this guy was going to hit me. It appeared he tried to then had second thoughts. I was afraid. I hate pain! And he was going pretty fast. It would have hurt me. Luckily there were no oncoming cars and I could whip it in the right lane of the road I was turning onto. Only thing that saved me- well that and he swerved around to the right too at the same time. I wonder if he was on the phone or texting? I put on my signal pretty close to that white house because he was so close behind me.

On a lighter note-- I made a marvelous meatloaf for lunch. It was perfect! Some may say it had too much ketchup on top. Not me. It was perfect. Just the right amount of onion. Yum. And there was enough left over I had it again for supper!

Been feeling like there was a dead mouse in my utility room. Nick found it today. I hate mice. I also don't like bunnies in my yard eating my rose bushes. Well, rose bush. I only have one and it appears to have been chewed on and we have a yard full of bunnies! It was Rick's rose bush. I hope it comes out of it and I really don't wanna hurt the bunnies. Any ideas?

Trial was postponed yet again. Keep praying! I believe it is because they have no case and they don't want to let it go and have to admit they were wrong.
Delight yourself in the LORD and he'll give you the desires of your heart. - Psalms 37:4
I love all y'all!
To be continued...........

No comments:

Post a Comment