Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Babies

from left: Perry, Livvy and Tobi
My babies came to see me today. They are the sweetest babies when they want to be and they are "mean little babies" when they want to be! They are still very precious. It is very hard to believe October Rose will be 4 years old in just over 4 months, her brother will be 3 a week later and her sister is already one. They grow up so fast. I got lots of hugs which I love. First thing Bubba wanted my coke. I got him his own. You know, no one gets Gamma's coke. LOL! Anyway. It was a pretty good day. Was expecting a delivery from UPS and got to leave work early. Got home and found out that the UPS delivery person turned around at the mailbox without looking for my house. Must be the same person who about 6 weeks ago left my new iPhone hanging on the fence because he "couldn't find my house". He knows now how to find my house. :) I was nice. Really.

I got to have lunch with Valarie today after I went to Brownsville to meet the UPS delivery guy to pick up my delivery. Really, I was nice. I was. Ask Valarie. 

I got to work this morning and found too many nurses. No one had overtime, so since I was expecting that delivery, I asked to get to go home. So I did. And I put it to good use too. I got a new door clicker remote thingy at Campbell Chevrolet today. It is worth $70 to me to have that thing. It is useful in locking the car, setting the alarm, it unlocks the trunk.....turns on the interior light. I like it.

Watching CSI Miami, a guy just "boiled to death" from chemicals in a pool. Yuk!

It was a productive day.

I love all y'all!
To be continued.............

I was nice.  :)

“Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.” Psalm 90:2,4 KJV
I love the Psalms!

No comments:

Post a Comment