Monday, June 18, 2012

Disappointing day!

Nick had court today. Trial starts Friday. I wish the prosecutor could see he has no case but he doesn't. We have the truth on our side so we should prevail.

So I was reading FB today and you know there are these auto posts of Bible verses on my wall every day. Well, when I got home this was the post:

Psalm 139:23-24
King James Version (KJV)
23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.
Made me cry. It was exactly what I needed to read. I love the Psalms. I love how God sees fit to send exactly what I need when I need it every time!

I ask for your prayers that all goes as it should on Friday. 

I love all y'all!
To be continued...............

2 comments: