Thursday, December 22, 2011

Santa will visit in 2 days.......

Santa has been here already! I want to post a picture of the amazing gifts I have received so far, but for some reason they won't upload in a form you can see.....so I will just have to describe to you what they are and/or if you are a friend on Facebook, you can see for yourself. First, last night Valarie and the babies brought up 3 gifts and placed them under the tree. And living up to her heritage, she "made" me open one of them last night. It was a homemade primitive sign that says: "Gamma's House don't ask don't tell" with stars on it. It's cute! Next this morning my sister in law came over with a homemade cake (yum) and a blanket throw with pictures from over the past 25 years. It is beautiful. I am truly blessed to have the family and friends I have. I love all y'all!

Don't forget, as you give and receive your gifts from family and friends this holiday season, remember the reason we have this glorious season!

For various reasons, I didn't get Christmas cards out this year. I do want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I love all y'all!
To be continued...........

No comments:

Post a Comment