Thursday, December 29, 2011

It has been eventful since my last post

I started having very hard chills right after my last post, had chills all night, could not get warm! So, I had Nick take me to the Dr yesterday. My fever was 102.2. The chills had stopped thankfully! They did a flu swab. I hope I never have to do one of those on anyone ever again! It hurt! It was also negative, which was good as I had taken the flu shot back in early November. I have pneumonia. I had breakfast Tuesday morning, toast last night and a bowl of soup beans and cornbread about an hour ago. I have no appetite. Which I am sure I have a bit of surplus to take care of me......I have been upright longer today than since I started getting sick. I do know I don't want this again!

I need to get my Christmas stuff put away. Just haven't felt too much like it. It is unusual for me to have my tree up on December 29. I hope to feel well enough to start taking it down tonight or tomorrow. I love Christmas, can't wait to get the tree up, but after it's over, I am in favor of taking the tree down until next year!

46 days until Valentines Day
101 days until Easter
361 days until Christmas Day

I love y'all!
To be continued................

No comments:

Post a Comment