Friday, December 16, 2011

It should not be so difficult!

Getting pictures from my iPhone should not be so difficult! It now takes about 6 steps to see the pictures from the phone after they go to the computer. Why can't it be as simple as it was prior to the latest "upgrade"? Before all I had to do was plug in the phone and viola! The pictures went to a file on the computer. Now, I have to open the start menu, go to my computer, click on external device, find the iPhone and click 3 more times. Then there are the pictures sooooo small! I don't see how this is improvement!



This photo was taken on October's first birthday. Rick took it. It was about 6 weeks before the tumor was found. It is my dad, me Val and Tobi -- a four generation family picture.

It is so difficult to even get the pictures to the blog! After I get them here, some of them are so bad I have to delete them and they are fine on the phone. Progress. Bah, Humbug!

On another note, the emails continue with Rick's son. We will meet him after Christmas. Between their schedule and mine, that is as soon as I can make it. We will meet. I don't know if it will be a big family dinner here with my family and Rick's or just Nick, Val and me with him and his wife/kids. We haven't worked that out yet. I do know Rick would have been so happy. As it turns out when we took Aurora (our friend from Massachusetts) to the convent at St. Catherines where she served as a nun, we were only about 6 miles or so from his home. Rick knew his family was in that area, and he and I went back the spring of 2009. We just didn't know who to ask for. I wish that could have been different. He wanted to know him. He wanted to know if he had grandchildren through him. And he did. We will do our best to make up for as much lost time as we can.

As you finish up your shopping, please continue to remember the Reason for the Season!

Nine days until Christmas Day, 8 days until Christmas Eve!

I love all y'all!
To be continued..............

No comments:

Post a Comment