Saturday, December 10, 2011

I understand why

Today I was sitting on my chair watching SVU sort of. Mostly just thinking. This is a difficult time of year for people who have lost loved ones. There is a distinct absence. It is just there. Tobi climbed up and sat on my lap. She loves my heart necklace. Rick got that for me Christmas 3 years ago. She always looks at it. Today she said: "can I wear your heart?" I told her no, I never take it off. Papaw gave it to me. She said: "I miss papaw." I told her I miss him too. She said: "sorry Gamma." Sweet, sweet baby girl. I know there is no way she can really remember him. She does know his pictures. She sees how much he loved her.

I understand why this time of year is so hard on people. I really do. Now, don't go getting worried about me. I am OK! Just sad.
Psalm 121:1-2 "I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth."
Please continue to remember the reason for this glorious season. Had it not been for Him..........

I love all y'all.
To be continued............

No comments:

Post a Comment