Friday, May 20, 2011

Today has been a good day

I worked today, it was a good day. I had balloon pump call and of course we had one and so I had to go in. It didn't get taken out until nearly the end of our shift, so I just stayed. (I could have come home, but there was only about an hour left, so I stayed.) Mollie worked with Sam today, that had already been planned, so I just let them stay together. I was going to just let them stay together over the weekend too, keep the same patients. That makes perfect sense to me.

On another note. Have you heard the prediction of tomorrow at 6pm being the last day? Now, I don't know about you, but I read that no one, not even the angels in heaven know when the last day will be. Now, if it does happen, I am certainly ready (and glad I didn't commit suicide the other night lol) to go. I will have a lot to answer for, but I made my preparation 41 years ago at a place called Stockholm on a Saturday night. Personally, I believe what my Bible tells me. I believe though we have "wars, rumors of wars, earthquakes in diverse places" and many other things "the end is not yet" and there is still great trouble and tribulation to come before the end. You can read in Thessalonians, in Matthew, in Luke, in Revelations and many other books of the Bible and see for yourself the signs of the time are fulfilling but not quite fulfilled. I do believe it is near, but in the scheme of things what does that mean? In my life time? In my grand-children's lifetime? Or will it be farther out than that? Or will it be before the sun comes up in the morning?

If you "Google" the signs of the end, be careful. Remember, there are false profits out there as predicted by the Bible whose aim it is to deceive us and capture as many souls as they can.

And I am so glad I know Rick made his preparation for that hour nine years ago out in his garden. I will see him again one day.......

From Matthew 24

But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
The end for tonight....something to ponder......if you are not ready for the coming of the Lord, please find yourself a spot and get ready.

"When the roll is called up yonder I'll be there"

I love y'all!
To be continued.............

No comments:

Post a Comment