Sunday, May 22, 2011

Jesse Stone!!!!

I really love the Jesse Stone movies on CBS! Tom Selleck is a great actor. I think there are none better out there! I grew up with Magnum PI. Loved that show! Oh, well.

Got some news from my friend Sandy today. She said they announced our revival will start June 12. I am in trouble. I am not close to being ready, I do, however, know how to get there. It is a matter of getting willing to do that. Better try!

It has been a busy 3 days at work, but we had good days. We had potluck today. I made the meatballs posted on the other blog, and are they good. I did add 2 tablespoons Ketchup to mine though and 2 or 3 tsp minced onion. I made 55 +/- and they were all gone but one, and now it's gone haha. It was a good day! But the best part of it is I now have 3 days off before I have to go back. I want to see my babies, so maybe I can do that!! We will see!

I am glad, too, that whoever that was that predicted the end of the world was wrong. I mean, really. As I posted the other night, no one knows but God Himself! And He won't share that with us, so it is up to us to be ready always! This guy just adds to the Bible fulfilling itself! I do believe the end days are near, but in the scheme of things we just don't know what that means and we aren't meant to. That's how it's supposed to be.

I am a little better with the depression. I still wanna find the idiot who called 911 about me. I still have a piece of my mind I'd like to share with him or her!

Y'all have a great night, a great week, and get ready!
Love y'all!
To be continued.........

No comments:

Post a Comment