Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I have been so blessed


I have a new grand daughter. Her name is Olivia Rhea. She was born Friday May 6 (Nurses Day no less!) and is doing well. I have not loaded any pictures to the computer yet. I will post pictures as soon as I get them loaded. She weighed in at 7lbs 13 3/4 ounces and was 20 inches long. She is a good baby, she sleeps well. I will be seeing her soon.

My trip to Chicago was good, though I got homesick the same day we got there. I wanted to come home. I learned a lot of good things. A lot of what I learned was we do things in Bowling Green the very same as a majority of the nation. And that is a good thing! There are a few things that we don't do the same, but you know what, what we do works so.....if it aint broke don't fix it!
I did not like the plane ride. I think riding in the back of that ambulance 2 weeks ago was much smoother than that ride, especially the ride up there. The ride back was not as bumpy.

It has been a long day and I am tired, so I am ending this right now, please remember to love each other and to remember each other when you pray. I need the prayers of my friends and relatives. I will remember each of you in my prayers. Also, please remember my friend Jennifer in your prayers. She needs new lungs. She is going to UK to be evaluated, passed the first part today and has more testing coming up.

I love y'all!
To be continued...............

No comments:

Post a Comment