Saturday, February 26, 2011

Remember when

That song makes me cry. It always has even before Rick was diagnosed with the "C" word. And yet, each time I hear it, though I cry, I have such fond, vivid memories. There are sad ones too especially right now. The good times we had far outweighed the bad ones many, many to one. I am so very full of emotion right now. It is a very difficult evening. I wanted to go out to eat after work, actually to get takeout. I went to China Express. That was the last place Rick and I got food together. He couldn't eat his. The next day he went to the hospital for the last time. I didn't really think about that until after I ordered my food and sat down to wait for it to be ready. I looked at facebook from my iPhone. Quita had posted on a post Val posted in my name. Then I remembered what the day was. He moved out of ICU one week and one day before he died. One week from tomorrow he will be gone a year. I miss him.

I love y'all.
To be continued.........

No comments:

Post a Comment