Tuesday, August 13, 2013

It's getting bigger

So I went to the surgeon yesterday. He said it is definitely a brown recluse bite and it will have to declare itself as to how big it is gonna get and do it's worst before he can do anything to help. Nothing will fix the damage, it is what it is. It has gotten bigger since last night. It still hurts quite a lot. There is lots more red and sore than just the yellow-tan area. The yellow-tan area will likely die out. What or if anything can be done will depend on how deep it winds up going. If it is just superficial, then there might not be much else to do. I am still scared. I don't know what is gonna happen and I am afraid because of how much it hurts. It hasn't stopped hurting since noon time on Saturday just after the lil devil bit me. I just wish I knew for sure it was dead. I take Tylenol for the pain. It does nothing. I take Tylenol PM at night just to be able to sleep some. When I roll over on it, it hurts worse. I can't wear my heart necklace Rick gave me because the necklace hurts it too. First time it has been off in over 3 years. I will take my Keflex antibiotic for a total of 10 days and call the surgeon when/if I need him. 

I am at the library right now. There is a woman here who talks to herself. I hope I don't do that. It is kind of odd the way she acts and what she says. Please tell me if I do that!

 

I have to remember the above scripture right now. Really I do. There is a lesson in this somewhere.

That is all for today.
I love all y'all!❤
To be continued..............

No comments:

Post a Comment