Thursday, August 15, 2013

It's Thursday!

I'm glad it's Thursday! I have to say though that I'm very surprised that a little critter about the size of a penny can make such a mess! 
It still hurts. It hasn't completely stopped hurting since Saturday. It feels like a fresh incision for lack of any other description. I will be glad when it's over! I'm also a little upset that no one until today gave me anything stronger than Tylenol for pain. They all asked if it hurt. I said yes! I gave it an 8 out if 10 (and that's being conservative!) and still nothing. But today that got taken care of! Thanks!! I asked a Dr friend who specializes in infections and such what she thought. She deals with this kinda thing. She said 2-3 weeks for the red to get better and who knows on the rest. She again confirmed the tissue damage is still up in the air and nothing to do until it 'finishes' its damage. So.... We go on. I do ask again if you would kindly mention me in your prayers. That whatever His will is in this that it not be too bad. 

If Rick was here he'd make a joke about it to try to keep me upbeat about it. He would also try to comfort me and tell me it's gonna be ok. 

I love all y'all!❤
To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment