Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A great week so far!

I've had a great week and its only Tuesday! Dr Wierson yesterday and Dr Lin today and two happy doctors equals one happy patient! Dr Wierson believes the bite is as bad as its gonna get and should heal. It will scar. That's a given you know. It might take a while but it will heal. Dr Lin was also happy with my blood pressure. Last few checks my diastolic pressure (bottom number- pressure while heart is at rest) was in mid 60's!!!! Including today's pressure! Systolic was in 130's but that's ok! He was happy with the other progress and that I wasn't short of breath. I have ankles and I don't have to go back until January! No med adjustments and no new meds!  I don't go back to Dr Wierson unless I wind up needing to! 

Rick always said worry is a lack of faith. And I must admit, my faith has been a bit low if late. These two visits are reassuring! 

Miss Tobi is loving school! I need to see my babies! Soon I will get them for the weekend! 

Summer is winding down. Although, you can't tell it by the temp outside! Upper 80's with high humidity. I'm looking for more fall like temps so I can walk some more! 

That is all for today. No bite pics- it's covered with band aids because its draining ever so slightly. 

I love all y'all!❤
To be continued.....

Lord, by thy favour thou hast made my mountain to stand strong: thou didst hide thy face, and I was troubled. I cried to thee, O Lord; and unto the Lord I made supplication. (Psalms 30:7, 8 KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment