Thursday, February 16, 2012

this and that; that and this........

It has been a good week, worked Sunday, class on Tuesday, worked yesterday, off today work tomorrow......off the weekend. We have church at Miller Hill this Saturday night and Sunday. Y'all come! Sunday after church dinner is at Robbie and Connie's this time, I am pretty sure. Not too sure what I am taking this time. Maybe banana pudding, turkey and dressing and sweet taters fried......sounds good to me and not too difficult.....should have time to go to Nana's for breakfast Sunday too....

The class I went to on Tuesday was good, the speaker was excellent. Very, very good speaker, he kept your attention. He is a nurse and an attorney as well as a consultant. Everything he said though I try to do already. It is the right thing to do. I did think it was funny though, the conference was at the Carroll Knicely Center on South Campus WKU and he said his GPS took him to Wal-Mart. The funny part was that this center is the site of one of the first places Wal-Mart was in Bowling Green, maybe even the first site. Kroger was there later after Wal-Mart moved to where HH GREGG is now.

Looking at the puppy right now, he is asleep on his back. He is cute.

I like the graphic above, and I am looking forward to spring. It is fairly warm today for February 16! 2 years ago, we had quite a bit of snow in February. Rick was still in the ICU and I was driving in it quite a bit. Just under 3 weeks he will be gone 2 years. I miss him like it was yesterday!
Been thinking about turning off his phone. I am not sure how many people still call it to hear his voice. I still do, and it helps to hear his voice. Just unsure. I will be waiting until I am sure.

I will close with a verse from my favorite book in the Bible.
Psalms 25:4 – 5 “Shew me thy ways, O LORD, teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me, for thou art the God of my salvation, on thee do I wait all the day.” (KJV)
I love all y'all!
To be continued...................................

No comments:

Post a Comment