Saturday, February 11, 2012

Glad that is over!

Tonight I got home from work, made 3 pie crusts, made one pie that had to be baked, 2 baked shells remain, and if I can wind down enough from that UK game so I can sleep I have to get up a little early in the morning to make 2 more pies. Surely I can get up! We shall see!

Been posting about the UK game with friends, keeping another sort of updated as it went, she couldn't see the game. I told her she wasn't missing much! Shew, they about killed me! Glad they pulled it out! If Vandy had played the first half like they did the second half, UK might have lost! Glad they didn't!

Now for a little change of pace. I have been keeping a promise I made to myself a little better the past few days, and when I didn't keep it, I got a not-so-gentle reminder that I need to put other things first and maybe stay off this computer a little more. There are more important things than Facebook. We are going to be going into a revival one of these days before too much longer. I want to be ready. The past couple I have not been quite there. Really, since the terrible run we had during one revival, I have had a difficult time being ready. I don't know if it was the fact that one person could do that to another in THIS community, (much less anywhere in the world) I just thought how could you do that, how could you intentionally do that. And that is what the person did. The person admitted to it and is paying for it on earth now. Took a long time to get past it and from time to time it still haunts me. I try to push it out of my mind. I ask y'all to remember us in your prayers. I ask for you to remember me in your prayers too.

Tonight I will leave you with the following:

Ephesians 6:18-20

King James Version (KJV)

18Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

19And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

20For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

I love all y'all. Remember your neighbors, friends, co-workers, family and really everyone in your prayers......
To be continued..........

No comments:

Post a Comment