Monday, February 20, 2012

Just a short post

It has been quite a weekend. We had Nick's truck to break down yet again. Down to one vehicle again--mine. Got some idiot trying to hassle us. May have been outside near the house last night. Whistled when Nick whistled. Couldn't find any signs of anyone this morning....but I heard it too and it was more than once. I really, really won't put up with this. Police won't/can't do anything except make a report.

We had Church Saturday night and Sunday. On Sunday Rick's brother's wife Michelle and their son Anthony were there. It was good to see them. We went to Connie and Robbie's after Church for pot luck. It was surely good. There was enough left over to feed several more people. All mine ate again after I got home with still a little left.

I have a friend going through some things and I ask y'all to remember that friend and the friend's family in your prayers. You don't have to know what or who, God knows. He will help them. We just need to ask for them. Also, remember all the ones who have lost loved ones recently in your prayers as well as your friends. You never know what people you love are going through. Everyone could use prayers. Also, remember those who are lost and not ready for the day when He shall appear that they may get ready.

I will leave you with this:
Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. ~ Psalm 25:4
I love all y'all!
To be continued.............

No comments:

Post a Comment