Sunday, January 15, 2012

Lots going on.....

Yesterday was an eventful day. I had to work. It was a busy day! Also did something I didn't want to do. I removed someone from my list on Facebook - something I have rarely done. This person has apparently taken things I post on Facebook as attacks on that person. Now, if the person wants to believe that, it is on them. That post was directed at a comment from a co-worker yesterday morning. Of course, I suppose that other person had no way to do that, and may or may not have a bit of guilt about something that has happened and took it that it was an attack on them. I tried to reassure the person it wasn't about them, and was told "I don't care" so I said I didn't either and removed the person from my list so they won't have to read my status updates and get upset. I really hate it, but this isn't the first time this has happened. Many of my posts have been interpreted as a personal attack. I have written about it before. So, I think I did the best thing by removing the person from the list. Problem solved. If you saw my status updates yesterday and know what I am talking about, am I wrong?

On another note, the chest/rib pain has returned with a vengeance along with a painful cough and some shortness of breath. I am hoping it is just some left over inflammation from the pneumonia, and took some ibuprofen with high hopes that it will get better by morning. I haven't wanted to do much today......some weakness and dizziness with not a lot of appetite again. Keeping my fingers crossed. And I will go to the doctor if I am not better. My eyes feel like I am getting a bit of fever. Pooh.

I will leave you with this tonight.
Matthew 16:19 "And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."
I love all y'all -- even the person I removed from my list.....
To be continued.................

No comments:

Post a Comment