Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Gonna meet Ricks son

On February 5 Greg and Michaelle Ashworth will be here about noon. All of Ricks sisters will be here, his brother will be here, and us of course. My parents may be here too. We are going to have homemade soups and sandwiches along with a few great desserts. I know, it's super bowl Sunday but we are gonna do this around lunch time so if anyone wants to go they will have plenty of time. We are looking forward to getting to know them, and they are us too. My only regret in this is we didn't find each other sooner. We looked and were close the summer before he died. Just didn't get close enough. But it will be OK!

This is a difficult time in other ways for me. Tomorrow will be the second anniversary of the last time I heard Ricks voice. He was praying for peace and comfort as they got ready to put the breathing tube in place. And he still said he was ready for what was to be in store for him.

I miss him terribly.

I love all y'all.
To be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment