Tuesday, August 24, 2010

And it continues even still......

I am having a difficult time finding my words tonight. This is my blog. I should be able to say what I want to. I keep erasing it because I would have to go to the people I am thinking about and I don't want to have to do that. There is a saying "you can't cure stupid!" I really believe that. There are people who are supposed to be my friend that I think should be right here or at least call me to apologize for their behavior over the past few months. In my heart I know they will never show up or call and when I am in the same place they are they will pretend to be my best friend in front of others. The thing is, we both know differently.

Romans 12:19 teaches us:

Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but
rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I
will repay, saith the Lord.


and:

Colossians 3:13 teaches us:

Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against
another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive.


So, I will forgive again and again as many times as I know I have to to have peace with my Lord. He is the one who matters anyway. None of the pettiness and deceit that goes on down here means anything. Lies and wrongs will be righted by Him. It may take until judgment day but it will happen. I want to live my life so that I have nothing to have to explain when I meet Him. I have enough to explain about when I do without adding this. I will bear the hurt in my heart and those people will go on thinking they have one over on me but they don't! I know and now you do, you just don't know who!

There is one more verse to leave with you:

Matthew 18

21Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?

22Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.


Some of them are getting close! I will have to research a little to find out what to do next!

I forgive you. I really do. I love you all. If you are one of those who have hurt me and you called upon me at the dead hour of midnight I would be there for you. I really would. No hesitation.

To be continued....................

No comments:

Post a Comment