Friday, August 6, 2010

♥ 5 months ago tonight ♥

This photograph was taken on Christmas eve 2008. Miss October Rose Suttle was 2 months 1 1/2 weeks old. That was the first time she spent the night with Gamma and Papaw. It was that night about midnight I was holding her and talking to the Lord and He promised me He would save her soul if I lived for Him. I am trying my best to do that! I want that precious baby girl to grow up loving the One who saved us by His grace. She knows who Papaw was. She will look at pictures of him, hug them and say "Papaw". Little did we know we would only have one more Christmas!

It has been a long day. Many memories flooding in. It was 5 months ago tonight that that dear man went out of my life on this earth to wait for me in Heaven. I am sure he is up there looking down over us and shaking his head saying I told you not to cry over me and to move on. I am trying. He did tell me that more than once after we found out what would be.

It will take time.

Oh no, my TV died yesterday. I had a difficult time last night. It didn't die totally, it just shot some bulb or circuit. It had a terrible color. People were green and purple! And the picture was kind of sideways......I had to throw it out. I got the one from the camper. It works fine! It is a bit smaller but I can see it from the bed and that is all I need! I guess TV's have a hard time with me. They stay on all night.

I love you all.

To be continued.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment