Sunday, September 5, 2010

Six months tomorrow♥

God saw you getting tired and a cure was not to be So He put his arms around you and whispered "come with me". With tearful eyes I watched you and saw you pass away Although I loved you dearly I could not make you stay A golden heart stopped beating hardworking hands at rest God broke my heart to prove to me he only takes the BEST!

It will be 6 months tomorrow since you went away. I miss you like it was yesterday. There is No one sings this song like Noots! That was Rick's song. He loved it so much and sang it all the time. Neither of us knew the words, but we tried. Noots sang it for him the night he went on to rest. It will be 6 months tomorrow. Still it seems like just a few days ago.

A little on the type of cancer Rick had.....

Glioblastoma multiforme is the most aggressive of the gliomas, a collection of tumors arising from glia or their precursors within the central nervous system. Clinically, gliomas are divided into four grades; unfortunately, the most aggressive of these, grade 4 or glioblastoma multiforme (GBM), is also the most common in humans. Because most patients with GBMs die of their disease in less than a year and essentially none has long-term survival, these tumors have drawn significant attention; however, they have evaded increasingly cleaver and intricate attempts at therapy over the last half-century.
This was the same type tumor Ted Kennedy was diagnosed with....

Psalm 46:10
Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment