Sunday, March 15, 2015

I almost forgot how to post!



It has been so long since I posted on this blog I nearly forgot how. I am struggling as I type right now. This is kind of funny. Things keep popping up on the computer. I haven't been on a computer this way for quite some time. I guess I have to re-learn!

I have an appointment with my Dr tomorrow afternoon. It is just for med refills and a check up. Nothing is specifically wrong. Hopefully he will refill my lasix and I have to take my CPAP card in so he can download it. I have a few missing nights simply from being at the hospital without it during all that snow we had. I am surely hoping the snow is over!

Today is Sunday. As usual, I went to Nana's this morning for Sunday  breakfast with the family. My oldest grandchild can read!! She read 3 books to me cover to cover. I can not believe she is growing up so fast!

I think this is all for now. I hope each of you who choose to read this have a very blessed day! I will get back in the habit of posting at least once a week on one of the three blogs.

I love all y'all!❤️

To be continued..........

No comments:

Post a Comment