Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Feeling Blessed

Today I went to xray to have an xray of my esophagus. Not too bad. Had to drink barium and the radiologist watched how it went down. Hoping for answers to these esophageal spasms and a fix for the problem. Haven't had one since Sunday night. It was bad. Got an appointment tomorrow afternoon with a gastroenterologist in town. Glad I was able to get the xray done before I see him. The appointment was set up very quickly! I was expecting a few week wait! Just 2 days!!

Work the past couple days went well.  Got out pretty much on time and the swelling in my legs was not nearly as bad as a few days ago. I also see Dr Lin tomorrow. I hope he doesn't fuss too much! But he probably will.

I am blessed!

I love all y'all❤️
To be continued.....................


Image result for feeling blessed quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment