Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas time!

What a wonderful weekend! We had church this weekend and it was an awesome way to celebrate Christmas!! Saturday night service went home with me. Others too. Sunday The Lord was surely in that place. I brought Him with me just as everyone else did too! Saturday night was a restless night. There wasn't much sleeping going on. Sunday service was awesome. I was up at 5 making my pies and dumplings for dinner at Sandys. 

Today I'm making my homemade sourdough cinnamon rolls. There will be some extra and there will be a few lucky recipients who will only have to place them in a pan, let them rise about an hour, bake, ice, and enjoy fresh homemade sourdough cinnamon rolls!! Nick and I will have ours Christmas morning as we always do. Rick always loved those rolls!!  If you want the recipe, it's available in one of my other blogs--

Myfavoriterecipesandotherstuff.blogspot.com 

It is linked to this blog on the left of your screen if you are on a laptop or desktop device. The recipe is in the October 2011 posts along with starter and feeder recipes and coffee cake. 

Merry Christmas!!

I love all y'all!!❤️
To be continued.......

No comments:

Post a Comment