Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas is close!


Merry Christmas! I won't be sending cards this year. Couldn't find any I liked very much and it's just not the same. 

Graduation for Ashley went well! She received an award for highest GPA in Maternal Nursing. She tied with a classmate. I believe I read this was the 64th class to graduate from the LPN portion of the school. That would make my class ('78) the 29th class. Part of a tradition!! 


After the ceremony, I found a new Prim Store - new to me- Tori's Consignment and Gifts. It's in Cave City if you love prims and you're local they're directly behind the Minit Mart there. Oh, my!! 


One of the items I bought yesterday! My house smells amazing!! I love scentsy but I also love this!!  I hope to go back soon!!

Short post, y'all have a blessed day!!

I love all y'all! ❤️
To be continued.......


No comments:

Post a Comment