Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Better

I do believe things are somewhat better. I still have a few issues that aren't related to the lack of thyroid replacement......and I won't get into it here. Lets suffice it to say that there are things and people in my life that I love very much. I have come to the conclusion though that just because we love someone doesn't mean they feel the exact same way. I don't think anyone intentionally meant to hurt anyone else, so we will leave it at that.

Val has been at my mom's for over a month now. My electric bill went down a hundred dollars. I don't know that she was the reason, but it did go down and the AC has been on for longer than that. Unsure what that is going to mean!  I do miss the babies!

I think in my last post I mentioned the revival had ended. There were 2. Neither were from around here. Not sure where they are from though.

The above picture is of Gamma's babies on Easter Sunday morning after they found their baskets. Tobi is looking up at my mom. They are so precious. Bubba is engrossed in opening his candy. I bet they were wild on sugar all day......may still be!

I go  back to work tomorrow. Sometimes I look forward to it and sometimes I don't. I am not looking too forward to going tomorrow. I will be working stepdown tomorrow and Friday, which is fine. Everyone should work their turn out there. I am just so tired still. I went to bed quite a while ago and am still wide awake. I will get lined out though, I know I will.

I have been looking at Pinterest online and that is one cool site. If you are not on it and would like an invite, please send me a message on Facebook with your email and I will hook you up. I also bought a used cricut machine from a friend. I have been playing around with it today. I do think I like it, I will be playing more over the weekend. A friend from work is getting married later this year, I am figuring out what to make for her. It is too easy not to use it.

This is a nice verse:
 John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
I love all y'all!
To be continued................

No comments:

Post a Comment