Sunday, April 15, 2012

Not feeling great tonight

I am looking forward to the arrival of these little creatures this year. I thought I heard them playing or fighting or whatever they do.....but I have yet to see one.

I really don't feel good tonight. I am having a lot of esophageal spasms tonight, with some mild reflux and this "hollow" feeling for lack of a better word. I hate these spasms because they "radiate" to my arms and jaw bones/teeth. I have some old nitro that I got when I had some chest tightness years ago. I took one thinking they were old anyway. Let me tell you, they still pack a punch. I have a headache from %$## right now. The spasms have eased but the hollow feeling is still strong. If it doesn't ease soon, I may be making a trip to town. I have called in sick for tomorrow, if it's not a lot better in the morning, I will park myself on Dr. Avula's doorstep until he can see me.  I have been in bed most of the afternoon watching "The Walton's" reruns. Just don't feel good at all.

I would like all y'all to remember the folks who lost their home Friday night to fire. I don't know for sure who it was, they live on Penner Road. Also, remember your friends/family/neighbors in your prayers. Remember Steve Miller, he has a long road ahead. 
 Psalms 33:21 " For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name."
I love all y'all!
To be continued..............


 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment