Friday, April 20, 2012

Looking for things to do

So I had a blank space on my wall in my living room. I had a plaque with this verse on it, it got damaged and I had to throw it away. I loved that plaque because of this verse. So, I took the Cricut I bought a few weeks ago and got out the red vinyl and cut the verse for the wall. It took a little while to finish, but I am happy with it and I think it looks good.  
This is the finished verse. This verse has been special to me for a long time. It became more special when Rick got sick. I read it often, I know it is so true. We know God has a plan and whatever that plan is, He will reveal it to us in His own time. 
I spent the rest of the day doing other things. Mostly Facebook and Pinterest. HaHa. There isn't much I can do since I can't lift over 5 pounds and I can't drive. I did walk short distances a couple of times. And I did get a little cold today. I am never cold but today and yesterday I have been. But, I do have a bit more energy than I have been having. I think that is good. Blogger has made some changes, and I really don't care for them. I like it the old way. I don't know if I can do this or not anymore. We will see. I guess like Facebook, changes are bound to happen and we get used to them or we quit.  Really, life is like that too. Things change. People leave us, people die, new people come into our lives. We adapt and move forward or we dwell in the past. I want to move forward. 

Psalm 51:10-13 "Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee."

I love all y'all
To be continued..........

2 comments:

  1. I don't like the changes either, but I love blogging so I guess I will just have to learn to deal with it. Like you said, in life we adapt. It is not always easy, most of the time it is hard, but we adapt.
    With my daughter graduating from high school in a few weeks, I am having to adapt to the thought of the empty nest. I can't believe my baby is nearly grown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do know that feeling! Both of mine have graduated.....it's different!

    ReplyDelete